This page is dedicated to the mustache and beard trimmers. Men at all times wore beards and mustaches.
To your attention 10 facts about the mustache and beard trimmers
1. It is not true that your beard will grow faster and become thicker if you shave it more often.
2. mustache and beard trimmers grow in the summer.
3. Even 98% of the list of the richest people in the world according to Forbes are men without a beard.
4. It is estimated that about 55% of all men in the world have a beard on their face.
5. Beard grows faster when a man hasnt had sex in a while.
6. Due to the growing popularity of the last few years, the number of beard transplants worldwide has increased by more than 600% between 2008 and 2018.
7. A person who regularly shaves on average goes through 3350 hours of shaving throughout his life.
8. The entry for the longest beard was registered by a Norwegian in 1927. His beard was 5.3 meters long.
9. mustache and beard trimmers helps protect you from dust and pollen.
10. Alexander the Great forbade his soldiers to grow beards so that the enemies could not defeat them by pulling their beards.
Do you already have a mustache and beard trimmers?
If not yet, we recommend you to learn more about this topic and choose the optimal form. We will tell you how to grow a really thick and beautiful mustache and beard trimmers, as well as how to properly care for it.